1. Daily snacks of fruit high in vitamin C -- essential beauty care. Eat, enjoy and absorb natural high-concentrate doses of vitamin C in fruits such as guava, kiwi, strawberries, tomatoes and citrus fruits that replenish your skin.
2. Eat red and yellow colored fruits and vegetables such as carrots, mangoes, tomatoes, papaya and water cress. These fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that keep the skin supple and resilient.
3. Add beans to your healthy snack regimen. Isoflavones in beans are essential skincare, especially for sensitive skin. Tofu and soy milk (sugar free) are the most recommended high calorie beans to munch for a glowing complexion.
4. Eat nuts, because nut oils are rich in vitamin E, which eliminate skin free radicals and antioxidants. Coarse grains, rather than flour and rice, are also advisable to preserve the skin's elasticity.
5. Drink two cups of green tea every day. American studies show that the peroxidase which makes skin vulnerable to sunburn, sagging and coarseness is reduced one third by drinking 2 to 4 cups of green tea daily.