1. Prepare ingredients: carrot dices, peas and corn kernels.
2. Put carrot dices, peas and corn kernels into a pot of cold water.
3. When the water boils, stew for one more minute before taking them out.
4. Break an egg into a bowl and stir, add some salt.
5. Put the boiled vegetables into the egg liquid.
6. Put some oil into the pan.
7. Pour in the mixed egg liquid, cook on low heat until the liquid solidifies.
8. If the liquid is thick, you have to turn over the egg cake to ensure the egg mixture is cooked through. Done.